Our Plant in Volos
In the year 1979, Dimitris Tzavaras set up a joint undertaking company, called Dimitris Tzavaras Inc. in Marousi Athens Greece. Later the company was renamed to "MOCHEMCO LTD."
Mochemco Ltd has as subject the light industry mechanical equipment. Mochemco ltd with the well experienced co-workers designs machinery, put together individual machines into production lines, export them and install them and maintain a stock of spare parts. The company exports mainly in Africa and Middle East and its course is ascending.
Some of the machines that are designed, produced and exported are listed below:
Auxiliary Equipment for plastics.
- Injection & Blow mould tools.
- Filling lines for pharmaceutical, cosmetics, toiletries, households, food and beverage.
- Processing - mixing, tanks & equipments, reactors.
- Pumping & transfer units.
- Packing machines & materials.
- Labelling machines.
- Turn-key projects to plastics, cosmetics, household, food & beverages industries.
Later on in 1988, Dimitris Tzavaras and Elisavet Tzavaras, founded another company, ORGANICA LTD. Organica ltd deals with chemical raw materials for cosmetic and household products. Up to 1996 the factory was in Athens and then it was transferred in a new modern installation in Volos Industrial Area (A' VIPE). However the head offices are still in Athens-Ag.Paraskevi.
The subject of the company is:
- Production of chemical raw materials for the relevant companies in the area of cosmetics and house hold products.
- Production of cosmetics and soaps such as creams, lotions.
- Contract manufacturing of cosmetics
The factory occupies an area of 1200m2 and is partitioned off in five different sections:
- Section of chemical products.
- Production of plastic containers for cosmetics.
- Production of emulsifiers.
- Production of herbal extracts, refined cosmetic oils and emollient esters.
- Construction of machinery
In 2004 the two companies, MOCHEMCO LTD and ORGANICA LTD, merged under the branch name of MOCHEMCO + ORGANICA Associates ltd (M+O Associates ltd.) with central office in Ag. Paraskevi in Athens.
The aim of the merger is:
- Grouping of the orders for the better service of our customers eg. machinery, chemical raw materials and packing materials.
- Stocks grouping of the two companies for the better service of our customers.
- Grouping of the accounts of the two companies for the combination of the customers invoices.
- For the better know-how.
- Simultaneity of the R+D groups with result the simultaneity of the production methods of the machinery and the raw materials.
Coming in 2015....
The company changes business entity, to “Mochemco+Organica Associates S.A.” while a new manufacturing plant is built, at the same area with the old.The new plant complies with all relevant production and environmental standards and regulations according to E.U. as also we are certified with ISO 9001:2008- Quality Certification.The new investment enables us to double the production capacity, to increase our inventory and therefore ensures better delivery time to our customers.